- Using JIRA to manage a project through assigned sprints and swim-lanes from the backlog to completion
- Using Confluence to create a freely accessible living design document that could constantly evolve throughout development
- Learning about and applied knowledge of low fidelity design
- Learnt that de-scoping is incredibly important and not doing so can significantly impact the quality of a project
- Using Unreal Engine 4 to script the designed systems
Clambering Fools is a rogue-lite game created for the Advanced Games Design and Production module at Staffordshire University. It was an exploration of low-fidelity design techniques and production methods.
The project was scripted using Unreal Engine’s Blueprint system.
The project features the Low Poly 3D and Pixel 2D RPG Game Assets pack by Devil’s Garage (https://twitter.com/devilswork_shop) and Dan Huynh (https://dribbble.com/danny-huynh).